We have seen other professional athletes do the same thing like Shaquille O’neal and Jose Conseco. They are looking for that edge they need to stay on top of their game and a large majority of them turn to MMA training. This time it is the New York Jets star quarterback Tim Tebow.
Tim Tebow has always been a star quarterback who has pushed his physical limits (just look at those guns) in order to play at his best. So, it is natural that he found the ultimate cross training programs in the world of mixed martial arts.
Although, he isn’t planning on getting into the Octagon anytime soon he is starting to get the bug. Maybe we can see him go up against other professional football player who train in MMA like:
- Brian Dawkins, Safety, Denver Broncos
- Barrett Ruud, Linebacker, Tennessee Titans
- Jahvid Best, Running Back, Detroit Lions
- Adrian Wilson, Safety, Arizona Cardinals
- Ryan Grant, Running Back, Green Bay Packers
- Julius Peppers, Defensive End, Chicago Bears
- Chris Long, Defensive End, St. Louis Rams
- James Harrison, Linebacker, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Matt Leinart, Quarterback, Arizona Cardinals
Professional Athletes Get Edge Through MMA Training, Related Posts